You wouldn’t build a house without a foundation and the same goes for your business. You can’t afford not to invest in your brand.
The Logo Branding Suite has all of the essentials you need to have clean and consistent branding and will be your reference for all your business visuals.
- Three (3) text-based logos, professionally designed in Adobe Illustrator. (We do not offer image-based or cartoon/illustrative logos.)
- Custom brand color palette with HEX Codes.
- Typography/Fonts used
- Brand inspiration mood board
- Textures/Patterns used (if any)
- Final delivered files will include a Primary Logo, Alternate Logo, and Submark Logo in color, all black, and all white.
- Final delivered logo file types will include .PNG, .JPG, .SVG, and .PDF formats.
- Final delivered files will include the logos on both solid and transparent backgrounds.
Know Before You Book:
- Turnaround time is 3 weeks. The turnaround time begins on the available start date that you choose. (Choosing Add-Ons could extend this turnaround time.)
- Please Note: Your completed consultation and signed service agreement must be submitted prior (at least 1 day before) the project start date you choose to prevent your project from being archived or cancelled.
- After You Book: You will receive an email in 1-2 business days after booking with your consultation, service agreement, and list of items that need to be submitted prior to your project start date.
Please read our policy prior to booking this service. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CUSTOM DESIGN PROJECTS
Each custom design service has its own turnaround time frame, which can be found in the services description. Your turnaround time does not include any revisions you ask to be made, therefore your project could be completed outside of the stated turnaround time.
PLEASE NOTE: Design turnaround times start on the project start date that you choose when booking a service. Your completed consultation, signed service agreement, and all required items must be sent in prior to your project start date to prevent your design project from being archived or cancelled.
All required items (including your service agreement and consultation) must be completed and submitted prior to (at least one day before) the project start date you select when booking a service.
If all items haven't been sent prior to your project start date, your design project will be archived for 10 days. If the required items still haven't been submitted and your unarchive fee has not been paid within those 10 days and no other agreement has been made, your design project will be cancelled and no refund will be given to account for our loss of business.
A fee is required to unarchive a project. If your project is archived, your project start date and turnaround time is subject to change.
REVISIONSEach custom design project comes with 2 free minor revisions unless otherwise stated. Minor revisions consist of changes, like color, image placement, organization, and font changes. Any minor revisions beyond 2 require a $50-$100 fee per additional revision. Revisions can take 2-7 business days to complete.
The 2 free minor revisions do not consist of an entirely new design and are void one a project is finalized/complete. Major revisions a fee of up to 60% of the original project cost.
We will relinquish all rights to the completed designs to you, however, we hold the right to post the final designs within our design portfolio and social media platforms for the purpose of marketing and showcasing a past project.
We will not exactly copy original designs. This includes previous designs by us. We can take inspiration or direction from another design but no exact replicas will be made.
AUTOMATIC TERMINATION OF PROJECT
We hold the right to cancel a custom design project at any time with no refund given if your actions fall under harassment or if you fail to communicate with us for 30 days at any point during the design process and no refund will be given.
Before you agree to the above terms, please ensure that you understand the above agreement. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
We hold the right to update these Terms and Conditions at anytime. Your continued use of this website and our services mean that you agree to these changes.
Effective as of 1/2022
What is it? Do I really need it for my business?
These are the questions we get most often about logo branding suites so here's a breakdown of what is included.
1. Main Logo: This is the logo you’ll use most often and is the main visual staple for your brand name.
2. Alternate Logo: Think of this as your main logos sister. This logo will compliment your main logo but will be different. The difference can be in the form of the layout (horizontal vs vertical) or be a more toned down version.
3. Submark: Submarks are a more condensed version of your logo. Often square or circular using 1 to 2 letters or a symbol. Think of the McDonalds M or the double G emblem by Gucci. These are submarks.
Why do I need these? Having these different logo options will ensure that you have a logo for any visual branding situation. From packaging, websites, social media content and banners, digital prints and more, you'll be covered.
You'll also receive,
4. Custom Color Palette with HEX Codes: A curated color palette will ensure your colors speak to your audience and that the same exact colors are used amongst all of your branding. As an example, let's say one of your brand colors is pink. But what shade of pink? Knowing your exact colors and HEX Codes will ensure consistency amongst your visual branding.
5. Typography: You’ll get the exact font(s) names used in your logo. With this, you will know which fonts to use if you’re working on your own branding or choose to work with a different designer in the future.
6. Textures/Patterns: If there were any gradients used in your logos or patterns custom created for your brand, you will receive those files to also use in future branding designs.
7: Brand Inspiration/Mood Board: This will be a visual reference to guide you with branding inspiration.
But do I really need all of this? YES! A logo branding suite is the ultimate foundation and sets the tone for your visual branding.
She has a loyal customer!
Kendall definitely understands the assignment every time!! I will be working with her for all of my future marketing and business ideas because she executes my vision so flawlessly with minimum revisions needed! She is so talented and you will not be disappointed! Book now!
More than expected
I purchased a branding suite from Kendall because I saw her work and I knew she was who I wanted to work with. She surpassed my expectations of what I wanted my brand logo and overall presence to be. Every time I look at what she created for me I get excited. I can’t thank you enough for making it easier for me to make my business look more organized and appealing. I get so many compliments about what you designed for me. Thank you!
She’s the best!
She’s professional, got everything done in a timely manner, and she did an amazing job!!! I’m gonna be back for more. Highly recommend!