A Logo Branding Suite
What is it? Do I really need it for my business?
These are the questions we get most often about logo branding suites so here's a breakdown of what is included.
1. Main Logo: This is the logo you’ll use most often and is the main visual staple for your brand name.
2. Alternate Logo: Think of this as your main logos sister. This logo will compliment your main logo but will be different. The difference can be in the form of the layout (horizontal vs vertical) or be a more toned down version.
3. Submark: Submarks are a more condensed version of your logo. Often square or circular using 1 to 2 letters or a symbol. Think of the McDonalds M or the double G emblem by Gucci. These are submarks.
Why do I need these? Having these different logo options will ensure that you have a logo for any visual branding situation. From packaging, websites, social media content and banners, digital prints and more, you'll be covered.
You'll also receive,
4. Custom Color Palette with HEX Codes: A curated color palette will ensure your colors speak to your audience and that the same exact colors are used amongst all of your branding. As an example, let's say one of your brand colors is pink. But what shade of pink? Knowing your exact colors and HEX Codes will ensure consistency amongst your visual branding.
5. Typography: You’ll get the exact font(s) names used in your logo. With this, you will know which fonts to use if you’re working on your own branding or choose to work with a different designer in the future.
6. Textures/Patterns: If there were any gradients used in your logos or patterns custom created for your brand, you will receive those files to also use in future branding designs.
7: Brand Inspiration/Mood Board: This will be a visual reference to guide you with branding inspiration.
But do I really need all of this? YES! A logo branding suite is the ultimate foundation and sets the tone for your visual branding.